pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Peppermint Eggnog Shake


I could never deny my love affair with anything peppermint flavored, but during the cold months of winter, I let my peppermint flag fly high. Literally. Peppermint coffee, ice cream, coffee creamer...I could keep going. To mark the beginning of winter, I decided to start the holiday season off by creating a peppermint eggnog milkshake that will be a perfect addition to your holiday recipes.

Ingredients
  • Peppermint ice cream
  • Candy canes
  • Eggnog
  • Sugar water

In a mixer, blend together 2 parts peppermint ice cream to one part eggnog. Using a coffee bean grinder, crush up your candy canes as fine as you would like. Rim the glasses with with crushed peppermint by dabbing them with the sugar water and dipping them into the crushed candy canes. Fill your glasses with the milkshake and add a candy cane to it for some flair.

No comments:

Post a Comment