pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Babysitter Info Sheets

My boys are my whole world! And when my husband and I get the rare moment to go on a date night, we call our favorite sitter to come and hand out with our rambunctious boys. There are times though were we have to call a different sitter when ours is not available and I always try to ensure she is all set with any piece of information that she could need.

Being 6 and 3, I am sure my boys keep their sitters busy with playing soldiers or taking them outside to jump on the trampoline, so I want to make sure that if there is anything that she might need, it is readily available for  her. 



I found this Babysitter Info printable online and thought it was a great idea. I have a folder up on the wall of my pantry that holds recipes or extra papers I might need and now holds a blank stack of these. You can download a copy of the sheet here.

This is the example from the link above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment