pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Potty training little ones

I am sure I am not the only mom out there who has a potty training youngin'. Not only that, I am sure I am not the only one who has struggled with their children using a whole roll of toilet paper for one trip to the potty. I have walked in many times and there has either been the whole roll pulled out onto the floor or the toilet is full of paper. Personally I do not see all the excitement in toilet paper as my 3 year old does. 

After the fifth or sixth time I came in to an unrolled roll, I decided to put up this little sign, the Do Not Pass line. It visually shows him that he can only unroll the toilet paper to the line and that is all he can use on that trip. It gives him about 4 double-quilted squares to use, plenty for a 3 year olds behind. 



No comments:

Post a Comment